Decorative lighting is to use the various characteristics of the light source (such as good color rendering, suitable color temperature, application of light distribution curve) to create the good lighting environment we need, in addition to meeting the basic lighting functions, can fully play The artistic charm of lighting creates an interior space that is more suitable for design functions. In addition, the exquisite and beautiful decorative lamps will undoubtedly add a bright touch to the interior space.
The role of decorative lighting 1. Creating a good indoor atmosphere Light and color are the main factors that create a space atmosphere, and the atmosphere of the space changes with the color of the light. For example, in a quiet and warm bedroom, you can choose a simple ceiling lamp that emits milky white light that is even and soft. It is pure to the light-colored bedroom wall, or you can use light to reflect light through the ceiling or wall. The whole space is very lively and charming; it can also be installed with embedded downlights or spotlights, with wall lamps, and the direct light of the point illumination is complemented by the auxiliary light of â€œæœ¦èƒ§â€, which is more elegant and warm. The avant-garde style pursues a free and casual style in the decoration, breaking through the traditional concept and reflecting the sense of advancement. In terms of the use of the luminaire, everything is simple, and the surface of the luminaire is often selected from simple black and white or metallic colors. The wall light on the wall can be triangular, diamond-shaped or irregular; the table lamp on the table can be semi-circular, straight-lined; the spotlights are angular and angular, and the floor lamp is simple and streamlined in the bedroom. In the warm light (red, yellow) lighting, the warm and ambiguous atmosphere can be emphasized, while the cool light (white, blue) lighting makes people feel comfortable and cool. In addition, pay special attention to the coordination and interaction of light color and other colors in the room. Everything looks simple and chic, showing the ingenuity of modern people.
2. The feeling of enhancing the sense of space can show different effects through the action of light. In general, the degree of openness of the space is proportional to the brightness of the light. The bright room feels bigger, and the dark room feels smaller. When diffused light is used as the overall illumination of the space, the space is also enlarged. Direct light enhances the shadow of the object and the contrast of light and shadow, which enhances the three-dimensionality of the space. Through the different characteristics of light, through the different distribution of brightness, you can emphasize the place you want to pay attention to, and can also be used to weaken the secondary places that you don't want to be noticed, so that the space environment can be further improved and beautified. Lighting can also be used to change the real and imaginary feeling of space, such as many step lighting and lighting at the bottom of the furniture, so that the object and the ground are separated, forming a floating effect and making the space appear empty and light.
3. Reflecting the wonderful light and shadow art Light and shadow itself is a special kind of art, such as the moon on the willow, the shadow of the mother-in-law, the sparse and dense, the wind and the wind, this artistic charm is difficult to express in words. In the lighting design, we should make full use of various lighting devices to give a unique application in the right place to form vivid light and shadow effects, thus enriching the content and changes of the space. Reasonable use of the relationship between light and shadow can also create a good sense of spatial hierarchy, making the whole space more profound and changeable.
4. Use the light to reflect the perfect object shape. The light can make the three-dimensional object produce a perfect three-dimensional shape, which looks more vivid and beautiful. Therefore, if the designer wants to create a three-dimensional shape by using directional illumination, it is necessary to consider the projection direction of the light beam, the installation position of the light source, and the problem of the illuminance. Combining the shape and texture of the object with the environment here, the illuminance, shadow, and highlight are applied subtly to express the relationship between the three. Objects with smooth surfaces, even when the light is very strong, produce a very gentle gradient pattern, while the surface composed of small pieces gives a sharp outline of the illumination. For a given object, the sharpness of the shadow pattern depends on the size of the opening angle of the light source. Complex surfaces seem to be well associated with well-defined shadow patterns, but for a well-contoured, concave object, it is best to use a large light source to create a soft shadow.
Technical Features of Decorative Lighting 1. Comparison and Assimilation of Lights A. Brightness contrasts. In indoor spaces, the brightness contrast of lights is often used to create an ambient atmosphere. For example, under diffuse lighting, the contrast of brightness is low, which can create a dull, harmonious atmosphere; under the illumination of key lights, the brightness contrast is high, and the ambient atmosphere of light and dark can be created. In a continuous indoor space, there should be a transitional brightness. At this time, the brightness contrast is not disparate, so as to avoid visual discomfort.
B. Light and shadow contrast, the contrast between light and shadow is actually the contrast between light and dark in the indoor space. The light and shadow effect caused by this contrast between light and dark helps the people and objects in the interior space to form a three-dimensional feeling. At the same time, it can promote the balance of luminous flux and light intensity in the indoor space, creating an environment that makes people feel comfortable.
C, light color contrast, in the same indoor space, if you do not use mixed light illumination, it is best to use the same light color. Under the illumination of the same light color, the illumination contrast of the object color can be made, thereby obtaining the contrast of the indoor space.
2. The level of lighting In the general indoor space, it is not desirable to have transitional lighting changes. It is only necessary to ensure uniform brightness distribution and soft lighting, which can meet the requirements of ordinary occupants for indoor space functions. This dull lighting effect has a wide range of uses.
However, in other indoor spaces, such as exhibition halls, it is often necessary to use the layering effect of lighting. The achievement of this lighting effect depends on the position of the light, the direction and the surface state of the material being illuminated. When the light illuminates the indoor space, the light changes from dark to light from light to dark, creating a contrast between the sharp and the faded contours, forming a layered effect, just like the rendering or fading technique in the painting.
3. Comfortable brightness The brightness is a physical quantity indicating the intensity of the light on the surface of the light source or the intensity of the light reflected from the surface of the object. In the human field of vision, improper brightness distribution can impair visual effects, and excessive brightness differences can produce uncomfortable glare.
The brightness distribution of the built environment is an important factor affecting the visual comfort. From the habit of adapting to the human eye, it is best to take a brightness distribution close to the natural environment. For example, a light-emitting ceiling, a light strip or a light diaphragm can create an environment in the building that has a brightness distribution similar to that of nature. Since the illuminant is no longer a scattered point source or a line source, and is enlarged into a illuminating strip or a illuminating surface, it is possible to obtain high illuminance indoors while maintaining a low luminance of the illuminating surface, and due to the spread of light. Very good, making the illumination of the entire space very uniform, soft light, and thin shadows.
4. The light source color and the environment are coordinated. The color temperature and spectral energy distribution of the light source are different. If the light color of the light source does not match the spatial hue, it will destroy the artistic effect of the interior decoration, resulting in a very uncomfortable indoor atmosphere. For example, in a room decorated with yellow and red tones, use cool fluorescent lighting. Because the spectrum of the lamp is blue and blue, the bright yellow and red will be covered with a dark shadow, which will destroy the warmth. Gorgeous feeling. If you switch to a warm-colored fluorescent lamp with more red light components, the yellow and red decorations will be more vivid and warmer.
In addition, different light colors will produce different lighting effects. For example, yellow light is easy to give people a warm, lively and pleasant feeling, while green and blue luster gives a quiet and elegant feeling.
Decorative lighting has its unique artistic charm and style. While considering the function, it can reflect the beauty, atmosphere, artistic conception and the spirit of the times. Compared with general lighting, it is selected in the light source, lighting, design and installation. The method, as well as the higher requirements of the built environment itself, can be used to create an ideal indoor lighting environment, so that people can get a beautiful feeling.
Today, with the rapid development of the lighting industry, various new types of lighting sources and lamps have emerged, which has enabled us to make more use of new lighting technologies to optimize our indoor lighting environment.